I need urgent "phone" help...

A

AC Question

My acer phone has been working fine for a year now, a few months ago, it just went haywire. When i launch it, i see the normal acer bootup screen (btw, its an acer liquid Z630). Then i see my backround for a little, and then boom.

The entire screen is black, and all i see are the back button (the home and recent apps buttons are both not there) and the notification tab on the top of the screen.
I can even interact with it by swiping down, but when i click settings, or data usage in it, nothing happens. And i have tried EVERYTHING (clicked the back button, held down on it, clicked everything thing in the notification tab, etc), but nothing works.

I have been using a laptop to do things for the past 3 months, and i need the phone to work so i can at least backup my stuff, or clear the cache, or something... So i can get a new phone.

Anyone know what to do?

DoubleOminou

Aug 17, 2017
Visit site
My screen is not cracked, sadly. The phone is opened, but everything is black except back button and notifications, i can even click on them and get response, only vibration though. When i click the power button, the screen turns on, like normal, with phone presumably unlocked (because sometimes, when i turn it back on, i see what i was clicking appear, such as the settings menu, or the home screen).
I wish it could be that simple...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I've heard that repairers will sometimes do that to help the customer. I guess it would mean that the phone is disassembled, the original display removed, and a working display temporarily connected. I don't think that it could be done in any other way, but I'm not an expert.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez