Weird ebay notification problem (when item is ending etc)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a weird thing,if i go onto eBay on my p.c and put some items in my watch list i don't get the notification sound or item pop up on my phone but if i open the eBay app i get the red dot by notification which is no good as i don't even know its there.
But.......if i add the item the same way but go onto my phone and unwatch it then watch it again i get all the stuff work.
So the thing is to get notifications (sounds and pop ups) from eBay it has to be watched through my phone as it don't pick it up from my p.c.
Motorola moto g5 running 7.0

Adrian Troalic

Apr 3, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I'm not sure if you've sorted it out or not but I had the same issue and couldn't figure out why, i searched all over the net, nothing and then one time I was looking through a Notification Bar I had found on my phone, it was part of the Purify Battery Saver and Memory Saver app, i could see the the eBay app was set to be an Archived App, so I changed it to Unarchived and automatically all my eBay notifications came through before the listing ended... So if I've got that installed go into the Purify Settings and change it and it should sort the problem out, well, it has done for me anyway.

Oh by the way, my phones are an Umidigi Z Pro and an old bashed up Doogee DG550, both running Android but different versions, I hope this helps.

Last edited: