My att Samsung 8+ just stopped working on Dec. 5th. It says no network available. No mobile data.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It doesn't have a phone number associated with it either. Tried it all talked to 9 different people in the 3 times I've called and no one can help me. Took in to att store and they say nothing wrong on there part there not my network provider just my data provider which I dnt have. My phone is 3 months old. History goes back to 5th of Dec 2017 then changes to Dec 1969. Which they didn't even make this phone then Help I'm frustrated. I've been with att for Years. And no one can help

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Bring the phone into AT&T again and ask where the Device Support Center is. (It may not be there, it may be in a nearby store.) Either your SIM card went bad (unlikely), your account got messed up (AT&T would have to fix it) or the SIM port in the phone is bad (and has to be replaced - since the phone is still under warranty, they'll probably replace the phone - but make sure you back everything up - see Backing up an Android Device).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress