If only....Clean, pure Android Galaxy Note type phone. Would you like to see a phone like that?

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Lately I've been having this thought of how much I love using the Galaxy Note series phones because of their ample and versatile functionalities that it offers. But I also like the way the Pixel phone comes without no added bloatware.

My dream phone would have the hardware of a galaxy note series phone with the software of a Google pixel phone. Have all the functionality a note series phone has with a clean, zero bloatware OS like that of the Google pixel.

How about you what would your dream phone look be like?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Lately I've been having this thought of how much I love using the Galaxy Note series phones because of their ample and versatile functionalities that it offers. But I also like the way the Pixel phone comes without no added bloatware.

My dream phone would have the hardware of a galaxy note series phone with the software of a Google pixel phone. Have all the functionality a note series phone has with a clean, zero bloatware OS like that of the Google pixel.

How about you what would your dream phone look be like?

Native Android, or Google Android, won't have the S Pen functionality.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
A small version of the Pixel would be right for me, the size of a 4" iPhone, but thicker. I confidently predict that it will remain non-existent.

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Note 8 with replaceable battery, adequate camera, no Bixby, no iris or photo ID and, accordingly, lower price. I'll pay the current tariff but I'm putting down alot of money for stuff I never use. I take 3 pictures a month, don't play games and use no security.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I went with a Pixel for the pure Android and for the on-time updates. (And for the fact that Google doesn't mind if you flash the phone or reasonably play with it.) I found a pack of 3 fairly decent stylus/ball-point things for a couple of dollars, so that does it for me for tapping small things.

I'd like a replaceable battery and an SD card, but those seem to be nesting with the Dodos these days, so it's a choice of which no replaceable battery, none SD card phone to get. And the Pixel 2 is smaller, and supposedly has a great camera. (Mine does, especially OIS n a dark shot. With the lights off - a pretty dark room - I can easily overexpose the shot if I force it.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez