Lately I've been having this thought of how much I love using the Galaxy Note series phones because of their ample and versatile functionalities that it offers. But I also like the way the Pixel phone comes without no added bloatware.

My dream phone would have the hardware of a galaxy note series phone with the software of a Google pixel phone. Have all the functionality a note series phone has with a clean, zero bloatware OS like that of the Google pixel.

How about you what would your dream phone look be like?
    03-02-2018 04:18 PM
    Lately I've been having this thought of how much I love using the Galaxy Note series phones because of their ample and versatile functionalities that it offers. But I also like the way the Pixel phone comes without no added bloatware.

My dream phone would have the hardware of a galaxy note series phone with the software of a Google pixel phone. Have all the functionality a note series phone has with a clean, zero bloatware OS like that of the Google pixel.

How about you what would your dream phone look be like?
    Native Android, or Google Android, won't have the S Pen functionality.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-02-2018 06:05 PM
    A small version of the Pixel would be right for me, the size of a 4" iPhone, but thicker. I confidently predict that it will remain non-existent.
    djrakowski likes this.
    03-02-2018 06:15 PM
    Note 8 with replaceable battery, adequate camera, no Bixby, no iris or photo ID and, accordingly, lower price. I'll pay the current tariff but I'm putting down alot of money for stuff I never use. I take 3 pictures a month, don't play games and use no security.
    03-02-2018 06:57 PM
    You do realize that S Pen functionality, by your definition, is bloatware? Because that is not in any way supported by Android. Samsung slaps that on top of Android.
    03-02-2018 09:23 PM
    I went with a Pixel for the pure Android and for the on-time updates. (And for the fact that Google doesn't mind if you flash the phone or reasonably play with it.) I found a pack of 3 fairly decent stylus/ball-point things for a couple of dollars, so that does it for me for tapping small things.

I'd like a replaceable battery and an SD card, but those seem to be nesting with the Dodos these days, so it's a choice of which no replaceable battery, none SD card phone to get. And the Pixel 2 is smaller, and supposedly has a great camera. (Mine does, especially OIS n a dark shot. With the lights off - a pretty dark room - I can easily overexpose the shot if I force it.)
    03-03-2018 01:14 PM