Need Some Experts to Solve this Strange Icon Mtstery on my Android

D Ghosh

Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
I am seeing this strange broken or bended heart shaped icon on top of my Gionee A1 phone for last few days , don't know what it is so went to Gionee Service Centre, service engineers were also clueless about what it is, So I need some experts from this forum to help me out please. Please tell me what is it and how to remove it and how to post a screenshot in this forum as I cannot find any option to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

D Ghosh

Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
Need Some Experts To Solve This ...

I am seeing this strange bended or broken heart like icon , or it also looks like a open palm of the hand with the thumb , on top right corner of my Gionee A1 , from last week, have taken the phone to Gionee Service also, but the service engineers also have no clue about this icon, so please anybody could tell me what is it , and how to remove it and why is it appearing from last week, please I need expert help...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180429-114945-min.jpg
    Screenshot_20180429-114945-min.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10

D Ghosh

Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
Re: Need Some Experts To Solve This ...

Thanks a Lot , yes it was the glove pattern and now it's gone, which even the service engineers could not solve you solved in seconds hats off to you chanchan05, you are really great.