How do u bypass the frp lock on samsung galaxy j3 prime?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I just need a step by step on how to bypass/disable the frp on my j3 prime.

Whitney Victorine

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Yea, that's probably why I have bypassed several other frp locks on other devices, just not this particular one, I actually just bypassed the lock its self just a few moments ago, now I just need to know how to disable it. So next time, maybe keep in mind that the people who u try to bull**** may already be one step ahead of you. Just because some one may come here to get help doesn't mean we are all idiots.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Yea, that's probably why I have bypassed several other frp locks on other devices, just not this particular one, I actually just bypassed the lock its self just a few moments ago, now I just need to know how to disable it. So next time, maybe keep in mind that the people who u try to bull**** may already be one step ahead of you. Just because some one may come here to get help doesn't mean we are all idiots.

Discussion of bypassing anti-theft features is not allowed on this forum. But that's actually the point of the FRP lock. Part of the security updates Android receives is patching the exploits people use to bypass that FRP lock. So if you were able to bypass phones before, that doesn't mean that it can always be bypassed. Every time a new hack is found to bypass it, Android makes it so that it won't happen again. So yes, the point is, people aren't supposed to be able to bypass FRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress