Hello, I have recently not been able to gain access to my own lock screen. Upon pressing the home or lock button on my Galaxy S9, it will automatically open my phone and completely skip past the screen that would display my clock and other notifications. I have my phone set for a PIN lock after 5 minutes of inactivity. Once I unlock it this problem will persist until it locks again, so on and so forth. Basically, how do I get my lock screen to appear normally again?
    06-21-2018 09:40 PM
    How are you turning off the screen? If the phone is unlocked, it will NOT show the lockscreen. If you have it set to lock automatically after a time-out and you're turning the screen off with your power button, make sure that that option is also set in the Settings (otherwise only the time-out will lock your phone, not the Power button).
    06-21-2018 11:49 PM
    How are you turning off the screen? If the phone is unlocked, it will NOT show the lockscreen. If you have it set to lock automatically after a time-out and you're turning the screen off with your power button, make sure that that option is also set in the Settings (otherwise only the time-out will lock your phone, not the Power button).
    Before the recent update, whenever the lock or home button was pressed, it would still take me to the lock screen which would display notifications and had to be swiped to open. It suddenly doesn't do that anymore.
    EgretOwl2 likes this.
    06-22-2018 02:55 AM