• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I get this error when i try purchasing stuff on any game please help

GladiusP

Aug 9, 2018
Visit site
I'm still getting this error as well since early this morning. Besides using different accounts or payment methods, I had the opportunity to test on a different Android device. Unfortunately that didn't work and gave me the exact same error as before.
There also have been more reports of this problem on their support forum today, but no official answer by their staff team has been given yet. If I had to guess, I would say they have no idea about what's going on either... :'(

Meadow6

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Just called PayPal and they see no security restrictions. They advised Google and Paypal are working on a solution. Something about making it easier??? Um no. He suggested waiting 48 hours to see if its resolved.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
PEOPLE, THIS IS A GOOGLE PROBLEM! We're not Google. We're not PayPal. They WILL get it fixed. Until then you just have to wait. Posting here won't fix it faster.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
*** I request that no further posts be made in this thread, unless they relate to a known fix. Probably, this is not user-fixable, and we shall have to wait for a fix from Google. ***

I've made the thread a Sticky so that we can find it easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress