Hey guys ,I'm new here, a year ago I have rooted my device and wanted to unroot it so I did the procedures from the web. I then used Root Checker to see if my device is rooted or not, it said it is not properly rooted, so it is unrooted, I unrooted my device in order to play an Otome game I used to play before rooting my device, "Liar:Uncover the Truth".

Whenever I open the app, it takes me to chrome saying my device is rooted, either factory reset it or use another device....... What can I do?
    08-22-2018 07:46 PM
    "Unrooting" means deleting a file named su. That's it. If anything was done to the phone when it was rooted, that can't be done if it's not rooted, what the app is detecting is "this phone was once rooted". And some apps are written to not run in that case.

To totally unroot the phone, you'll have to reflash the stock ROM. That means backing everything up (see Backing up an Android Device), flashing the stock ROM, then restoring everything you've backed up. (Some things are already backed up - they're in the article.)
    08-23-2018 03:58 PM