Only partial pictures are being sent via text

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Using Samsung 8+ with Verizon. I go to send a picture from my gallery and the full picture shows up for 2-3 seconds and then goes from full picture to only the top left hand corner of picture. Help.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Is this what you're seeing or what they are seeing? Anyway do you have like 50k sms and mms from every conversation you've ever had with everyone? You might try reducing that number and getting rid of stuff that isn't important anymore. Then go to your SMS app(s), both the stock/native app and the third party app you use daily and clear the cache for both. You could use a cache cleaner like CClean if you wanted to, but a lot of times restarting your phone a couple of times will clear out most of your caches too.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm guessing you're using FB Messenger. This has been a common complaint lately, seemingly only for Samsung owners. Try changing back to the stock Messaging app as your default SMS/MMS app, and send feedback to the FB Messenger developers to fix this problem soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa