Gallery photos to post within Instagram's app out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teidev

Jun 5, 2019
Visit site
After Samsung S8+ update. This happened.

Within the Instagram app when choosing gallery photos the photos have reversed order, oldest photos show first, so I have to scroll through hundreds of pics to find the photos just taken that day (I still haven't found my recent pics). There are really old photos that I thought had been transferred off my android.
Basically I cannot post to IG unless I do so directly from my android gallery, which also means only posting one photo at a time. My gallery as a separate app is fine, all in order.

I have uninstalled and installed IG, cleared cache and history. I cannot find any information about this issue anywhere.

Please help! I share a lot of photos to IG for my own use mostly. Followers are not my goal, just sharing.

Thank you for any help you can give.

P.S.
I'm not great at technical issues, so please be kind and use language and directions I hopefully can understand. 😊

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I don't have Instagram, but you should have a drop down menu from the gallery giving you a choice of how to display. Usually date taken, size, name, ASCENDING or DESCENDING.
Try that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38