Why is my photo gallery backwards when loading to social media?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently got the Galaxy s10 plus.all my photos were transferred using Google Photos and Samsumg Switch. On my new phone, the photos are in chronological order. However, when I go to post to Facebook or Instagram, the photos are in reverse order. In order to post the most recent photos I have taken, I have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom which is through years of pictures. How do I get the most recent photos to be first in line like they usually are?!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154
I recently got the Galaxy s10 plus.all my photos were transferred using Google Photos and Samsumg Switch. On my new phone, the photos are in chronological order. However, when I go to post to Facebook or Instagram, the photos are in reverse order. In order to post the most recent photos I have taken, I have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom which is through years of pictures. How do I get the most recent photos to be first in line like they usually are?!