Stuck in Biometrics

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, I've just tried to put my Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge into Max Power Saving mode and it's been stuck on the Biometrics step for close to 30 minutes now. I've tried to turn it off, I've hit the return button and the menu button and the home button in all combinations, and have tried to bring up the hard reset menu using the volume up, home and power buttons but the phone remains stuck on the power mode screen.

Is there a way to circumvent/cancel this operation? I'd prefer to have use of my phone and not wait until it's battery runs out on it's own.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, welcome to Android Forums
I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.
I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154
Hello, I've just tried to put my Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge into Max Power Saving mode and it's been stuck on the Biometrics step for close to 30 minutes now. I've tried to turn it off, I've hit the return button and the menu button and the home button in all combinations, and have tried to bring up the hard reset menu using the volume up, home and power buttons but the phone remains stuck on the power mode screen.

Is there a way to circumvent/cancel this operation? I'd prefer to have use of my phone and not wait until it's battery runs out on it's own.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non