my lg stylo 4 hotspot keeps deleting itself

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Aug 14, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Disappearing from where -- the Quick Settings menu?
keeps deleting from the phone completely even the icon is gone and i did system restore to get it back and had to take all the bloat ware back off and setup my phone again which id rather not do again if i can keep from it , i have had this phone for a year plus and this is only the second time it has dissapeared

Aug 14, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Disappearing from where -- the Quick Settings menu?
its gone from my phone completely even the icon is gone and i did system restore to get it back and had to take all the bloat ware back off and set up my phone again which id rather not do again , , i have had this phone for almost two years and this is only the second time this has happened

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is it rooted? I ask this because most bloatware can't be completely removed -- only disabled -- unless the phone is rooted (and if it's rooted, that might be part of the problem).

Aug 14, 2019
Visit site
no you dont need a data only device cause my wife has one and so does my boys and neither one of them have ever had any issues they have dofferent phone than i do but they have hotspots on theres , each of us have 35 gig per phone for our internet surfing and a 12 gig hotspot to share with our computers and friends and were all 4 on the family plan that costs only 100,00 monthh total plus tax

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just be sure -- you said you bought your phone at Best Buy for Boost Mobile. Does that mean the phone was on display with all of the Boost phones, or did you buy this phone completely unlocked and bring it to the Boost Mobile network?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress