Google Contacts Syncing

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a couple of groups that I send out emails to regularly. I've created them thru Gmail using the "labels". It works great from the desktop because I need to send them using the BCC field to prevent the "reply all" aggravation. The problem is that the Gmail app and the mobile version do not allow the label to show up in the BCC field. (Don't ask me why) So, I use my email app and it works fine. The problem is that the groups (label) contacts are not updating or syncing in my contact app on my phone. For example, I revised one of the groups yesterday by deleting about 12 members who no longer needed to get the emails. In Gmail, the label shows 30 names but on my contacts app, it still shows 38. Seems like it updated partially. I've tried manually syncing and after it shows "syncing...." on the screen, it still shows "Last synched Dec 28". Today is Jan 10.

Help???
Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try FairEmail. If you can't figure it out (the icon next to Subject, when you're compozing an email, is other destinations, like BCC), the developer usually responds to emails in a few hours - even emails asking "how do I ...?" (I know - I had to ask a few really stupid questions. He never commented on how readily apparent it should be to me.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non