Just got mine from gamestop

illmatic13

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas to me I guess haha but yeah pre ordered the transformer prime from gamestop today via ups. My CC was charged last night and shortly after I received the email saying it was shipped just after I got an email this past weekend saying it was delayed a few days. Hopefully everyone else who ordered on amazon, best buy, etc get theirs soon! Have to go back to work so going to wait til later after work to open it up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

g1xx3r

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Preordered mine on the 24th.Got the"delay"email a few days ago then a"cancellation"email.Spent about an hour on the phone with GS today about it.Long story short after first being told I was SOL untill the 11th of January,they reopened my order and gave me free overnight shipping.Just got my tracking number and it will be here tomorrow..Big Xmas for me..Galaxy Nexus last Saturday,Transformer Prime tomorrow!

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Preordered mine on the 24th.Got the"delay"email a few days ago then a"cancellation"email.Spent about an hour on the phone with GS today about it.Long story short after first being told I was SOL untill the 11th of January,they reopened my order and gave me free overnight shipping.Just got my tracking number and it will be here tomorrow..Big Xmas for me..Galaxy Nexus last Saturday,Transformer Prime tomorrow!

I'm paranoid my in-store pre-order is going to get canceled or something. I've called a couple times just to be absolutely sure it'll be there waiting on Friday lol. Theyyyy probably think I'm crazy.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yay! I just got a call saying it's in a day early. On my way in to get it now. Had to ship out my ipad first :-D

They don't have the dock though :-(

ShawnMeds23

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
picked one up today on Newegg. I was checking on my preorder for the gray one and they had the gold ones in stock. I jumped on it. It was out of stock 15 minutes later. Rush and overnight delivery, I"m hoping to get it tomorrow. Now i'll cancel the pre-order for the gray one as soon as a get a tracking number.

poller1972

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
i called all the tablet gamestop stores and they have their preorders in, but no stock for us regular folks. i called abt.com and voila, in stock! call 1-888-228-5800 asap and get yours!

g1xx3r

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine delivered and been playing with it for the last hour.After playing with my Galaxy Nexus for the last week I can honestly say..BRING ON ICS!!!!Honeycomb feels so dated now.So far,no wifi,GPS issues..Back to playing for now. :)

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
s%&*t... I'm so mad at bestbuy after seeing people getting their orders from other stores... I could never expect bb screwing people like that. last time they delivered my preordered OG Transformer on time... well... there goes my Xmas...

yellohj

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
i called all the tablet gamestop stores and they have their preorders in, but no stock for us regular folks. i called abt.com and voila, in stock! call 1-888-228-5800 asap and get yours!

Poller, me too. I am happy for you, but I have had PRE-ORDERs cancelled or go to backorder, and today took the approach of shopping stock- not looking for status or miracles on backordered preorders. I saw your post on my phone and called abt.com. I got a 32gb-cg that ships tomorrow. Thanks!

The fact that you can just call and get one just turns preorder rules upside down, and really sux for those still waiting- hope you all get one soon.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The Boston Prudential Center Gamestop had 1 extra (canceled pre-order). Maybe someone will get lucky and be able to grab it!

poller1972

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Definitley call those Gamestop's that sell tablets. Some of those preorders will cancel and they will have those to sell. I was told at 4pm 12-23 they will release any of the preorders not picked up. Keep trying!

poller1972

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
you are very welcome! I just couldnt keep it to myself. I am looking forward to getting my ups tracking number tomorrow! i didnt pay for the sat delivery since we are going to be out of town, but will be looking for it tuesday! i have been playing with my wife's transformer and can't wait to get my prime!

Poller, me too. I am happy for you, but I have had PRE-ORDERs cancelled or go to backorder, and today took the approach of shopping stock- not looking for status or miracles on backordered preorders. I saw your post on my phone and called abt.com. I got a 32gb-cg that ships tomorrow. Thanks!

The fact that you can just call and get one just turns preorder rules upside down, and really sux for those still waiting- hope you all get one soon.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Definitley call those Gamestop's that sell tablets. Some of those preorders will cancel and they will have those to sell. I was told at 4pm 12-23 they will release any of the preorders not picked up. Keep trying!

Ouch! I was told it would be there 12/23, and got lucky it came in a day early. That'd be mean if they sold it to someone else on the day they told me it would come in.