List stores/online Retailers Here

lordwalker

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Not suprised really but the clerk at the local Best Buy had never heard of it. After acting like he didn't believe me, I showed him a picture and article on it on my phone. Then he checked thier "system" he said there is no record of it, but check back Thursday when the truck comes in, or Friday when they actually put the stuff out.

Halifax

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why it's so hard for BB employees to find it - it IS in their system, and has been since at least the 25th when I dropped by my local store and someone found it after some searching (granted he was an Asus fan and already knew of it). No inventory and a release date of May 1st, but at least it was in there.

I placed an order as fast as I could on B&H when the website allowed orders again last night after Passover. I'm hoping it comes before I go out of state in mid-May, but I doubt it.

sandmunky

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
My order from datavis got set to backorder so i just jumped on the amazon preorder Target band wagon......ill update when i hear :)
Once i get this though i need the keyboard....the search continues

markstanco#CB

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I called B&H this morning, and the guy I spoke with said they would have stock again on 5/31.

Anybody know of a source in the U.S. that has any?

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
walmart canceled because they said they did not have enough stock for me...which makes no sense if that guy got his the next d ay at 8pm.

bjohnson1102

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
FYI..I ordered from B&H Tuesday night, got the order in the first one minute....status was backordered. Today I received shipping notification as well as tracking number, so I would assume that some of the rest of you who ordered from B&H will also be receiving tracking information shortly.

gti3527

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah my email confirmation is from 9:01pm EST and it is still on backorder. I have pre-order in at Target and J&R. If I have to wait until June then I am getting the Galaxy Tab 10.1 or 8.9.

Skyeclad

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I placed my B&H order within a minute or two of 9:00EST. I got my confirmation e-mail at 9:03. My guess is that they must have had a couple of units because I hear about some deliveries; mine is still on backordered.

My thoughts after reading posts are:

1) they had a couple of units
2) they are a little loose about first come, first served.
3) they don't have a lot of hope for additional stock before end of May or Early June.

: (