Is it possible to run Chrome / Opera in full screen mode , remove top bar and bottom navs

just wondering

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi , I have a Asus z580c on the way !! I have been using a z370 tablet for a little while....plus I have LG G4

With my phone it is possible in the phones settings to allow apps to remove the top notification bar and the nav buttons at the bottom , making the browser full screen , which is really cool , inparticular on a phone , as every millimeter on such a small device is important....

But on a z370 , I cannot see the option in the settings to remove top notification bar and bottom nav bars.

Is it possible to do this on a z580c ? as I like to run full screen browsing , I know from playing around with the z370 , that if you download the Dolphin browser , you can set that to run full screen without the need to change options in Lolipops settings....But i like chrome or opera better......

Anyone shed some light on the situation ?

TYI

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you use Nova Launcher, you can choose to hide the notification bar (swiping down shows it briefly). But I don't think you can hide the nav buttons on Nova.

just wondering

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you use Nova Launcher, you can choose to hide the notification bar (swiping down shows it briefly). But I don't think you can hide the nav buttons on Nova.

Hi, Ty for your warm welcome, I have nova on my Asus z370c, the top will go when on the app screen, but as soon as a app kicks in, then the top bar always reappears then dissappears when you go back to the app screen, shame about this as full screen is really nice, worse case, I shall use dolphin browser it has totally full screen mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez