Cyanogen Mod 7.2 on Atrix 4G

anon(301129)

May 1, 2011
www.romamexico.com
Has anybody installed the 7.2 Mod recently?
If I use Titanium Backup Pro to backup Apps do I need to use the Clockwork backup as recommended?

Thanks for any input before I dive in.

mattyb1085

May 23, 2011
Visit site
You should always do a backup of everything before flashing a new ROM. So yes do a clockworkmod backup along with a Titanium Backup. I no longer have my Atrix but I ran CM7 and CM9 both on it and they ran great.

JohnnyUtah

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the new stable release candidate for CM7 that was just released? If you're already on a version of CM7 then do a clockwork backup and then just restore data. To me it's much easier than Titanium. If you're coming from stock or another ROM then you won't be able to restore data from a clockwork backup and you will need to use Titanium.

Reactions: anon(301129)

anon(301129)

May 1, 2011
www.romamexico.com
So when I try to boot into Recovery mode, my phone reboots then comes to a screen with a yellow triangle with and exclamation mark and just sits there. I have to pull the battery to get it to reboot. Any ideas?

JohnnyUtah

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
First, is your bootloader unlocked and do you have clockwork mod installed? Bootloader unlocked is different from being rooted.

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am unable to view any email attachments via the stock email. At least pdfs and xls, those are the only two ive tried. When i try to open, it says the attachment cant be displayed. Ive also downloaded then opened and when i try to open it says application not available. I have google drive installed,do i need something else to view/open these?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez