Nook Color Deal

jfultz14976

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Just FYI to all Best Buy has a deal on the Nook Color this week! Buy a Nook Color and get a free cover!

Also I found a coupon online for a free $25 GC with $250 purchase! I am going to try it tonight and see if it works.

http://dealspl.us/bestbuy-coupons

slimxwhitman

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Where do you see the deal about the free cover? I looked on best buys website and didnt see it? I bought a NC last week i wonder if they'll give me a cover?

Nubio

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
the free cover deal is also in their weekly local ad, so it's available for in-store purchases...i assume you can try to get the $25 GC that way :)

jfultz14976

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Success! Just got home from Best Buy free case and gift card in hand! you may need to buy something else to get the $25 gc as it is with a $250 purchase (I preordered a game). Still need a SD card and of course my wife is saying that it's my "Valentines Day gift" soooooo I guess I have two weeks to root my EVO for free wireless tether.

slimxwhitman

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought my NC last week (thursday) if I give a fuss do you think they'll atleast give me a case free? Id like the gift card but more concerned about a free case lol.

Patnet

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you think Walmart would match the free cover deal? Best Buy is out of stock where I live. Barnes and Noble have told me they won't match it.

Nubio

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
i just picked up a NC at my local Best Buy....i got the cover no problem, but when i tried to use the coupon for th $25 GC, they told me i could only get 1 or the other, free cover or free Gift Card...anyone else experience this?

i took the free $49.99 cover, but i still want to try to get the $25 GC ;)

MoggSquad

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Patnet

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
That looks like a nice cover. I'm more concerned with smashing the glass. I read somewhere that there's a layer of glass related to anti-glare.

MoggSquad

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
That looks like a nice cover. I'm more concerned with smashing the glass. I read somewhere that there's a layer of glass related to anti-glare.

I debated about the glass too. I have a similar cover on my iphone and dropped it enough times over the years without hurting it. The cover has taken a beating, but not the glass.

slimxwhitman

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Color%2Bnook%26cp%3D1%26lp%3D4&token=nUxFfM_4

This it's the case I got...really nice leather in and out even has a pocket it's only $40 ($50 limit) but it seems like it will wear very well.

Thats the same case I went with today (they did honor that I bought my NC last week and gave me the case today in store all I needed was receipt) Anyways.. Yeah I was kinda bummed there wasn't a $50 case I loved. I like the look of the $50 industrial easel case, but I don't like how its not a book style and is the flip style case. The leather on this Dessin Cover seems very sturdy though and that little pocket inside was key as well. I'm enjoying it so far. :)

Reactions: RamboDroid

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87