My phone won't read the battery?

Nicole Boucher

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Galaxy S2x for almost two years now and I've needed to take my battery out a lot due to freezing, etc. I believe the battery connectors (the metal strips that connect the battery to the phone) on the phone have been pushed out because someone elses S2x battery has been put into mine and it didn't work, but my battery works in theirs. My phone has always vibrated faintly when I take my battery out, and that's how I know my phone is acting as if there's no battery there. Is there any way for me to fix it myself or do I need professional help? Can I push the connectors in somehow?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Galaxy S2x for almost two years now and I've needed to take my battery out a lot due to freezing, etc. I believe the battery connectors (the metal strips that connect the battery to the phone) on the phone have been pushed out because someone elses S2x battery has been put into mine and it didn't work, but my battery works in theirs. My phone has always vibrated faintly when I take my battery out, and that's how I know my phone is acting as if there's no battery there. Is there any way for me to fix it myself or do I need professional help? Can I push the connectors in somehow?
You might need to take the phone apart if pressing the connectors slightly doesn't help. If this is the case, and you are not comfortable with doing that ourself, then consider sending to a professional for help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non