Heliotion battery review?

Sal1982

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
heliotion battery review?

i just got a s3 from a friend. i've been a blackberry user my whole life, and it's a refreshing change. love nearly everything about this phone...the OS, the hub-like dropdown, the larger screen, the apps, the keyboard(considering i'm physically disabled, i thought i was gonna have a lot of trouble with typing on a virtual keyboard. but so far, it's been a pleasant experience). the battery life is really the only thing i don't like. i have to charge it at least twice a day. so i'm hunting for a new battery.

i googled it, but there are no reviews for heliotion batteries. i'm asking...

does anyone have this brand of battery? if so, how do you rate it?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: heliotion battery review?

i just got a s3 from a friend. i've been a blackberry user my whole life, and it's a refreshing change. love nearly everything about this phone...the OS, the hub-like dropdown, the larger screen, the apps, the keyboard(considering i'm physically disabled, i thought i was gonna have a lot of trouble with typing on a virtual keyboard. but so far, it's been a pleasant experience). the battery life is really the only thing i don't like. i have to charge it at least twice a day. so i'm hunting for a new battery.

i googled it, but there are no reviews for heliotion batteries. i'm asking...

does anyone have this brand of battery? if so, how do you rate it?

Welcome to Android Central!

I have never heard of the battery myself. I have always stuck with Anker or Zero Lemon batteries. You can find them on Amazon for a decent price.