i just got a s3 from a friend. i've been a blackberry user my whole life, and it's a refreshing change. love nearly everything about this phone...the OS, the hub-like dropdown, the larger screen, the apps, the keyboard(considering i'm physically disabled, i thought i was gonna have a lot of trouble with typing on a virtual keyboard. but so far, it's been a pleasant experience). the battery life is really the only thing i don't like. i have to charge it at least twice a day. so i'm hunting for a new battery.

i googled it, but there are no reviews for heliotion batteries. i'm asking...

does anyone have this brand of battery? if so, how do you rate it?
    04-08-2016 02:14 PM
    i just got a s3 from a friend. i've been a blackberry user my whole life, and it's a refreshing change. love nearly everything about this phone...the OS, the hub-like dropdown, the larger screen, the apps, the keyboard(considering i'm physically disabled, i thought i was gonna have a lot of trouble with typing on a virtual keyboard. but so far, it's been a pleasant experience). the battery life is really the only thing i don't like. i have to charge it at least twice a day. so i'm hunting for a new battery.

i googled it, but there are no reviews for heliotion batteries. i'm asking...

does anyone have this brand of battery? if so, how do you rate it?
    Welcome to Android Central!

I have never heard of the battery myself. I have always stuck with Anker or Zero Lemon batteries. You can find them on Amazon for a decent price.
    Sal1982 likes this.
    04-12-2016 02:52 PM
    thanks. i ordered a bohotronics battery. it comes with a lifetime warranty. so it should be alright.
    04-14-2016 02:17 PM