Battery - Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

lbabus

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Looking to replace battery for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 and it is hard to find a well rated replacement. Any suggestions?

scotpig1

Dec 22, 2018
Visit site
I just started a new thread before I saw this asking the same question. My battery is fried and I really want to fix my tab because it's an awesome device, but I'm wary of installing most non OEM parts on such expensive devices. If I can't find an authentic part I guess I'll have to roll the dice & hope for the best.

marie42

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I chose to buy the battery from Batteries and Bulbs +. They have stores all over the place as well as online. The OEM battery is $99 and includes labor to replace. If you just buy the battery it is usually $50. This includes a 12 month warranty. Most of the reviews on Amazon (that I read) were people complaining the battery worked great for about a month and then died. AND the batteries via Amazon are only warrantied for 30 days. They are cheaper on Amazon but do not last. Personally I would rather pay a bit more and now that I have a 12 month no questions asked warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress