Retail box time! :D

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
So, Steve Cistulli posted an image on twitter today with a photo of the KEYone on top of a potential retail box. What do you guys think of the box? Good, bad? :)

We may actually get a release date on April 27th! (Look at the date displayed on the phone)

Let the excitement officially begin :D

Attachments

• 7934.jpg
    7934.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 62

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love the box AND the phone.

BLAHHH. Being a smartphone addict is sometimes exhausting, both for you and your credit card. :p

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
What I love most about Blackberry is that every single device they release looks completely different and it's constant innovation with marvelous design work :) You are guaranteed to get a brand new device every time you upgrade.

Whether you want a wide form factor (Passport) or a a slider (Priv) or maybe a standard candy bar (DTEK60) or maybe you are all about business and need a physical keyboard always there (KEYone) or maybe you would like a more compact device (Classic) Blackberry has you covered.

So I'm very excited for the KEYone, hopefully I can get my hands on one :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
What I love most about Blackberry is that every single device they release looks completely different and it's constant innovation with marvelous design work :) You are guaranteed to get a brand new device every time you upgrade.

Whether you want a wide form factor (Passport) or a a slider (Priv) or maybe a standard candy bar (DTEK60) or maybe you are all about business and need a physical keyboard always there (KEYone) or maybe you would like a more compact device (Classic) Blackberry has you covered.

So I'm very excited for the KEYone, hopefully I can get my hands on one :)

This is so true. There is never the "same" BlackBerry being made. Maybe that's one thing I've always loved about it: how you can choose different kinds under the same name.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
The one thing i also noticed is that on the box it says Blackberry KEYone instead of KEYone by Blackberry. When we look at the previous devices launched, it was always <Device_Name> by Blackberry. Would be interested to know why. Are all devices going forward being named Blackberry <Device_Name> or is this a once off deal type thing :)

ToniCipriani

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
The one thing i also noticed is that on the box it says Blackberry KEYone instead of KEYone by Blackberry. When we look at the previous devices launched, it was always <Device_Name> by Blackberry. Would be interested to know why. Are all devices going forward being named Blackberry <Device_Name> or is this a once off deal type thing :)
Think only phone that said "by BlackBerry" was the Priv.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I don't think my wallet can take much more of this type of behavior. The phone does look great.

I try and get a new phone every 12-18 months, and I'm only in Month 4 now, LOOL... And I really like buying unlocked, so hopefully my wallet is a little heavier come June 2018... LOOL.

hoytbowhunter

Trusted Member
May 8, 2016
Visit site
Sprint and T-Mobile will be the only ones selling the KEYone,My buddy is a Manager at T-Mobile and my Aunt is a Manager at att and she said they will not be selling the KEYone. Verizon will not either. It's only gonna be Sprint and T-Mobile. T-Mobile bought part of Sprint to keep them from going under that's the only reason sprint is even getting the KEYone. My Aunt told me att is done with BlackBerry after all the troubles with the PRIV, to many were brought back. My Aunt isn't a store manager, she is the manager of the att corporate office and a BlackBerry lover, she's really upset about the KEYone not coming but is going to buy from BlackBerry to get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa