Please buy the PRIV

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
CEO John Chan said that they need 5 million Priv sales in the next year to stay making handsets!!! They will still exist doing the other things they do, which we dont need to get into.

Guys I know you all switch phones every year anyways or 6 months. Now carrier plans are 2 years. Thats nothing!!!

I dont want to lose them as a handset maker but I cannot buy 5 million units!

Im going to be stocking up on passports to last me the next 10-20 years as my phone does everything I need to and more with an amazing battery.
But thats another story.

Do you think the price will triple or even 5x if they exit the market? so remaining passports will go up in price? Honestly I'd pay, but I'd rather not and I have to keep a good eye on the situation to stay ahead of the trend!

So please just try out the PRIV! it is an android! Please help us keep our 1% market share. If you know anyone family or friends please suggest the priv. Lets keep some choice in the market. Choice is good for all of us. It is never a bad thing. O:)

Us blackberry fans are just on the sidelines now... in an ironic spin...the platform that killed us...we are hoping can save us...and all we can do is wait and see.

I do have a gut feeling tho it wont sell and I'll be duct taping my last passport together keeping it alive as long as possible. of course i will have spare ones but im just imaging way into the future and im on my last spare!!! :*(

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd consider it if it were touchscreen-only, rather than a slider. I have no interest in physical keyboards, especially sliders.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a nice phone but I'd rather not use a slider as my daily driver. Would have been interested in a Android version of z30 or Leap with upgraded specs.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

pmccartney

May 16, 2013
Visit site
If the early reviews are good I will be switching from my Note 4 back to a BB.

(I'm sick and tired of the weak antenna in this Note)

Posted via the Android Central App

rstites38829

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the Passport and I love it but I hate the lack of apps. Been thinking about a Note 5 but your comment about the weak antenna scares me. My wife had the Note 2 and her signal inside was aweful.

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I'd consider it if it were touchscreen-only, rather than a slider. I have no interest in physical keyboards, especially sliders.

you might like it? play with one first at a store. If some stores agree to show it. I had so much trouble finding any blackberry passports at stores when I wanted to see if I should upgrade my q10. It was like finding a needle in a haystack!

I hope the Priv is not that hard to find since it runs android.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
you might like it? play with one first at a store. If some stores agree to show it. I had so much trouble finding any blackberry passports at stores when I wanted to see if I should upgrade my q10. It was like finding a needle in a haystack!

I hope the Priv is not that hard to find since it runs android.

I don't like physical keyboards, nor do I like sliders.

skibnik

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Everyone who says they are not keen on a physical keyboard should know that it's supposedly thinner than a Note 5 so you could keep it slid closed and use the software keyboard only. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Hendri Hendri

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Strange way to promote (blackberry).

JC : We will release new phone \(*-*)/
JC : It's Android !!! \(*-*)/ \(*-*)/
JC : With Blackberry's best known security \(*-*)/ \(*-*)/\(*-*)/
JC : And ..... LOTS OF APPS GUYs !!!!!! \(*-*)/ \(*-*)/\(*-*)/ \(*-*)/

Cust : How many devices have blackberry planned to launch in next year ? All in android ? Or BB10 as well ? (Feeling anxious)

JC : None, if the sales achievement is not as expected.

Cust : -_______-

Posted via the Android Central App #Galnote5

Steelsheen

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
sorry i cant help but giggle at some of you poo-poing the physical keyboard swearing you'll never use it.
you're still human with hands arent you? tactile sensation is a beeyotch unfortunately, we havent evolved past that. get your fingers to graze the physical kb and you'll be like an alcoholic in a liquor store. you hate yourself but youre still hooked lol!

~ yours truly, a Droid-to-Berry user. <3

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
sorry i cant help but giggle at some of you poo-poing the physical keyboard swearing you'll never use it.
you're still human with hands arent you? tactile sensation is a beeyotch unfortunately, we havent evolved past that. get your fingers to graze the physical kb and you'll be like an alcoholic in a liquor store. you hate yourself but youre still hooked lol!

~ yours truly, a Droid-to-Berry user. <3

thats the problem. Iam human and I just broke in my Passports keyboard. It now clicks with a sensual click. It took about a year to fully break it in. Now its at cruising altitude.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38