Bugs you have come across

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
1. Green flicker when using FFC

2. MMS issues with Enhanced LTE/HD services

3. Camera may ask if you want to save to SD card when opening camera app

4. Issues with sometimes hearing the mic in the earphones. When I unplugged the headphones and plugged them back in the issue goes away

Posted via the Android Central App

iToya

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ditto on the green flicker on the camera.

I also had issues with syncing my calendar with the BlackBerry calendar app, but figured it out after downloading Google calendar and fixing sync issues there and then everything worked fine on the BlackBerry calendar.

jkarwow

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Same problem with camera continually saying media card detected even after saying no.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
When trying to move apps 2 SD getting error message can't move not enough space.

I have a 64GB card...

jpoulin587

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem grant permission for apps like file managers or picture mangers to have read/write access the SD card. The built in Camera app can, but that's about it as far as I can tell. All the others can only read the SD card.

It's really bad because I need that extra storage space.

DarkJoker33

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I can't seem grant permission for apps like file managers or picture mangers to have read/write access the SD card. The built in Camera app can, but that's about it as far as I can tell. All the others can only read the SD card.

Need to reformat the sd card to fat32 or wait for the fix from Blackberry.

DarkJoker33

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Only issue I have had is while driving and using navigation and listening to Pocket Casts, after an hour or so the OS closed all apps without notice. I have tried to tax the processor and system doing anything and everything to it and I can't replicate that. So I feel like that cancels out the issue of it running out of RAM. I'll update next road trip I take to see if the issue still persists.

aecgda

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Swiping gestures sometimes stop working on the virtual keyboard but keep working on the physical keyboard. Happened a few times to me when the battery is low? Plugging in to the charger has just fixed it tonight.

Top right of the screen vibrates sometimes when touched even though that's all turned off.

Picture password has been disabled for some reason and I can't use it.

DarkJoker33

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Swiping gestures sometimes stop working on the virtual keyboard but keep working on the physical keyboard. Happened a few times to me when the battery is low? Plugging in to the charger has just fixed it tonight.

Top right of the screen vibrates sometimes when touched even though that's all turned off.

Picture password has been disabled for some reason and I can't use it.

I get the vibrate thing as well.
I think that's more of a warning that it did not register what you hit to open.
It happens when I use the vkb to type as well.

ceschab

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Today's timed events appear as tomorrow on Productivity Suite.
Tomorrow's all day events appear as today all day events and today's all day events appear as tomorrow's.

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My att priv unlocked on t-mobile keeps turning WiFi calling on and shows an annoying pop-up every single time I turn the screen on and off telling me to turn my WiFi on to setup it up...

firegood

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have had an issue where the screen would not shut off while connected to the charger. Woke up at 3 AM and the priv was plugged in charging and the screen was on at the lock screen. It would go off if i hit the power button, but if it woke it back up with the power button and didnt unlock the screen would stay on forever. Had to reboot to get it to clear up.

Ive also had issues with the physical keyboard "scrolling" not working at all. A reboot cleared that up too.

My edge battery charging gauge has worked like one time. Turning it off and back on dosent seem to help.

I seem to miss letters a lot on the keyboard, more so when its a double tap of the same letter. Not sure if thats the phone or me.

anon(870071)

Trusted Member
Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Google play sometimes does not connect and says that data is turned off while it's not. Going into the app and clearing the cache fixes this and connects again.

Also not able to access of transfer documents into SD card. And SD card doesn't show when plugged into PC via cable.

anon(870071)

Trusted Member
Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

I had to install an exfat add in for the contents to be accessible on my SD card however I can't seem to write to it as well. It shows up but can't set permissions to access it for files documents etc.

DarkJoker33

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I had to install an exfat add in for the contents to be accessible on my SD card however I can't seem to write to it as well. It shows up but can't set permissions to access it for files documents etc.

Move the item on the card to a pc
Reformat the card to fat 32 and move items back.
Works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa