Screen protector

Mst99

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I've had a tempered glass screen protector on my S5 since May. This is the first device I've used any sort of screen protector. Since I go to the beach often, I like one on due to all the sand. It's virtual undetectable. The problem I'm noticing is how fragile it is. Mine has a crack on the left side, and a few bad deep scratches. I like to think it's doing its job, but then again, it's not gorilla glass. Most likely these scratches and cracks would not happen to the oem glass. So I'm thinking about removing it. It's way less durable than the gorilla glass 3. I'm thinking I negated the gorilla glass by putting a much more inferior product over it. In the past my devices held up fine without them. A few more cracks and scratches, and off the protector will come for good. I do love the protection and being able to be more careless, but this 9h protector is just too soft.

UT_chic

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
What brand is it? I've had Zagg Glass on my Note 3 and my GS5. Only time I had to replace it is when my Note fell in the parking lot and the glass cracked. Other than that my Zagg Glass is flawless.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited: