Switching from Charge to Bionic, best way to transfer everything?

pnoozi

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Switching from Charge to Bionic, best way to transfer everyth

I should have gotten my POS Tbolt from costco so I could exchange but now I am left in a tricky position. Do I pay retail for the bionic and remain happy until the Prime comes out if it does, which could be a couple of months, or do I wait to see the Prime or whatever ICS phone comes out end of the year.

IMO, just be happy with your TBolt... just wait out your upgrade. The Bionic won't be that much of an improvement. It's not worth shelling out 600 dollars for an extra core, better battery life and better call quality. Then again I'm coming from an iPhone 3GS so to me your TBolt looks like alien technology from the future.

masterxchief

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
IMO, just be happy with your TBolt... just wait out your upgrade. The Bionic won't be that much of an improvement. It's not worth shelling out 600 dollars for an extra core, better battery life and better call quality. Then again I'm coming from an iPhone 3GS so to me your TBolt looks like alien technology from the future.

I'll try to put up with the tbolt for now. But the call quality is crap and believe it or not I use my tbolt for phone calls too. I'll see if I can score a bionic off craigslist or something.

As far as the apps restoring, like I said before going from froyo to gingerbread causes restore issues.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dataz722

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Switching from Charge to Bionic, best way to transfer everyth

Sorry for the contentious comment.

Sent from my SCH - I500 using Tapatalk. Rooted on jt1134's Vanilla Gingerbread v7, overclocked to 1.2ghz.

Was that intented for me? If so don't be. I didn't take anything wrong from that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89