No sound

dhunter7

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Bionic for a couple weeks. After a couple days, it appeared to have lost its audible sound capability. No rings, no notifications. I've been setting up a lot of things, but I can't imagine how I might have turned it off. I've searched through the 'sounds' section of 'settings'. I've got sound turned on at the 'unlock' screen. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of any obscure, hidden ways you can turn sound off?

Javiggan69

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I've had my Bionic for a couple weeks. After a couple days, it appeared to have lost its audible sound capability. No rings, no notifications. I've been setting up a lot of things, but I can't imagine how I might have turned it off. I've searched through the 'sounds' section of 'settings'. I've got sound turned on at the 'unlock' screen. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of any obscure, hidden ways you can turn sound off?

The same thing happen to me last night around 2AM. I woke up and grabbed my phone everything was working fine. Maybe the night mode turns off all the sounds or the battery saver...???

dpi92231

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Have u tried master reset let verizon know that way moto can fix with update un nov. Mine does it once in a while the vol will go lowwwww then master reset and its copastetic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk