Clock radio or speakers

Greg.E

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and was wondering about the phone.

We will be replacing our phones and the Bionic and RAZR are possibilities along with the iPhone. We are coming from a Palm Pre Plus so looking forward to the change. I currently have a iPod Touch and have a clock radio next to my bed that it can plug in to charge as well as play music. I know it will also take the iPhone and was wondering if there are any devices like that for the Bionic and RAZR.

This is the clock radio. Can't put the link since this is my first post.

iHome iP90 and speakers are iP1

They also have speaker systems or docks to connect to home speakers. Is there anything for these phones? I'd like to put my music from iTunes on it and be able to play it and charge it.

Thanks

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I use several devices with an AUX-IN.

If your clock radio has an AUX-IN I would use that along with a multimedia dock for easy charging. Or just get the iPhone.

The Bionic and iPhone 4s are both good devices. The Razor is new, and not released just yet, but I would think it will be great as well. Release date is 11-11-11.

Good luck!

Greg.E

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I was hoping for more than just the headphone jack and the AUX-IN. Something more in the way of the connector on the iPhone/iPod where it can control the phone. Guess that isn't available so that's why there are no systems.

Thanks

indiane

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was hoping for more than just the headphone jack and the AUX-IN. Something more in the way of the connector on the iPhone/iPod where it can control the phone. Guess that isn't available so that's why there are no systems.

Thanks

Yea, I wish there were more of the radio "docks" for android. It seems like it would be simple since they you just make a radio with an integrated USB dock. Anyway, Philips has come out with an android dock radio, but have no idea how good it is. Here's there high end dock.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005HY4UH8...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1393007

xstephie187x

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
There is a patch cord you can purchase from www.ihomeaudio.com for $4.99 free S&H that will allow your to stream audio from your phone to the ihome unit. It will not charge it or allow you to wake to your device. As of now I have no info on if they are coming out with dock extenders for iphones. As for the Android I would recommend never docking it on there. I heard a customer tell me it fried her Droid so be careful.
*StEpH