Spontaneous Reboots

knitpurlgurl

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
In the past few days my Bionic spontaneously reboots. The battery is not overheated during this time & it doesn't occur when using a certain app. (My Bionic is stock.) Suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
You don't have to be using an app for it to cause problems.....I would start by deleting one app at a time to see if the problem goes away.... just keep track of the app you delete so you know the one causing trouble.....if that doesn't work you could try a factory reset.....

Reactions: knitpurlgurl

beef5stew

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I've started experiencing the same thing. The phone is also a bit more laggy than it has been in the past. I think one of the apps has been updated and is now causing problems, but I have no idea which one it is. The lockups are really getting on my nerves.

n8006m

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
mine has been acting very glichy for the past week. Reboots, freezing and force closing. Only the bloat ware have had updates. I have found that occasionally when my phone acts like this there is something that needs to be updated but the message didn't push through. I could be crazy though

bradvoy

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I've started experiencing the same thing just in the last few days. I agree that it must be a recent update to one of the apps, but I don't know which one.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87