Getting my charge in the mail

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Had to be something else, IMO. I have a brother in law down the road with the same phone that does not have any issues. Mine kept missing calls ... Go figure.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing lotsa ppl getting a charge as a replacement for the fascinate. It's cool vzw is replacing a high end lte device for the fascinate.
Is there a dropped call issue now with the fasc? Can the op say why his phone got replaced?

Typed with my thumbs via Tapatalk

I wasn't receiving calls, had to complain a couple times they originally wanted to give me an x2 or incredible 2.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Had to be something else, IMO. I have a brother in law down the road with the same phone that does not have any issues. Mine kept missing calls ... Go figure.

My son has a fassy he lives in the same house and he says he doesnt have a problem. He also is 14 and doesnt rely on it nor does he get the call volume i do

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't receiving calls, had to complain a couple times they originally wanted to give me an x2 or incredible 2.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Same here, i jumped ship and in a frenzy to do so.. i had the new droid charge in one hand and my replacement fassy in the other .so tomorrow i mails messed up fassy to assurion, send boxed new fassy to verizon and then tomorrow i go to store and they install sim card..

old fassy worked better after a fall into stingray tank than beforee but same on calls they were messed up so bad all my friends refused to call my fassy. i live in a fringe area... calls went something like this on both ends about ev call ex: i o u do don iiie ..ou ho tings.. to many chopped up words.. couldnt understand a thing.
new fassy had a few diff UI's but would not even recieve a update from verizon to 2.2..
charge at least does have an internal anntenna,, fassy had none that i knew of..

so i jumped ship from boat to boat to the charge.. i admire all devs admins themers, etc. for the fassy and am looking forward to a better call/recieve service from the charge.

cfox10

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I too am a Fascinate convert. Tomorrow my girlfriend will be as well, (assuming Verizon isn't a pain and lets us replace hers as well) until she trades it for the iPhone 4. <--- I'll let her have her choice. :p

Anyway, I'm going to miss the dev community for the Fascinate. Hope the Charge keeps me happy for a while until my upgrade. :D

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I too am coming from the fassy in which i loved! However i am starting to get used to the charge. I just got it yesterday. It is nice to see lots of familiar names over here from the FS forums.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

radar320

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had my charge since Sunday and love it other than the fact that it still running froyo when others are coming out with gingerbread, but I can deal with it. My area just went 4G and it is great.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've had my charge since Sunday and love it other than the fact that it still running froyo when others are coming out with gingerbread, but I can deal with it. My area just went 4G and it is great.

There has been a leak or two, and some developers are coming on board so I would expect GB in the not too distant future...I hope

EDIT: Apparently another, newer leak was put out today

Last edited: