Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Rooted stock. Rooted via installing rooted kernel.

ok, let me see if i understand everything right,,
1.dl the 1.9.1 and somewhere along the line i will pickup the CWM needed to flash zip's.
or do i need to DL it seperately and go from there..??? I am stock EE4..
and comfortable flashing once i DL the right CWM....
as for backups, i have nothing i cant DL again..
(I'd hate to lose my turkey call though.. )
2.do a complete wipe of factory/reset, cache and delvik ..(leaving nada on charge).
3.use odin to flash the 1.9.1
4. flash the 2.0
5 flash the HDMI fix
6 i am ready to go ?????

the only thing no one mentioned was where i'd get the CWM.. i think i have all figured out just wanna make sure i dont run thru a bunch of un-needed junk...

in case anyone needs it, i have the Odin EE4 VZ I510 odin file..picked it up somewhere here or XDA..
i can post it if the original cant be found..

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Do I have to extract from the zip file or can I just put it (GC 2.0) on my sd card the way it is? Which order should I do it in? Load the radio first or 2.0?

you access it through CWM and install zip from SD card. I would load the radio last since you need to flash it with odin

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
ok, let me see if i understand everything right,,
1.dl the 1.9.1 and somewhere along the line i will pickup the CWM needed to flash zip's.
or do i need to DL it seperately and go from there..??? I am stock EE4..
and comfortable flashing once i DL the right CWM....
as for backups, i have nothing i cant DL again..
(I'd hate to lose my turkey call though.. )
2.do a complete wipe of factory/reset, cache and delvik ..(leaving nada on charge).
3.use odin to flash the 1.9.1
4. flash the 2.0
5 flash the HDMI fix
6 i am ready to go ?????

the only thing no one mentioned was where i'd get the CWM.. i think i have all figured out just wanna make sure i dont run thru a bunch of un-needed junk...

in case anyone needs it, i have the Odin EE4 VZ I510 odin file..picked it up somewhere here or XDA..
i can post it if the original cant be found..

download the 378mb package here it includes EVERYTHING, voodoo, cwm, and gummy 1.9.1, flash via odin after extracting the file with Winrar, then download 2.0, and install using the CWM

[ROM][EE4][ODIN]+[CWM] GummyCharge FE 1.9.1 07/21/11

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, Imoseyon fixed a few things in the Kernel for issues brought to his attention. Its not a must but you can download here and install with CWM imoseyon_leanKernel_voodoo_1.2.0.zip

CHANGELOG
v1.0.0 - initial release (same as 0.13.6 which was included in gummy 2.0)
v1.1.0 - hdmi mirror support, TUN support (as a module)
v1.2.0 - updated memory cache/buffers tweaks to reflect charge memory capacity

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
download the 378mb package here it includes EVERYTHING, voodoo, cwm, and gummy 1.9.1, flash via odin after extracting the file with Winrar, then download 2.0, and install using the CWM

[ROM][EE4][ODIN]+[CWM] GummyCharge FE 1.9.1 07/21/11

thx man ,,i am sure the change will be a good change or at least i hope so...
i have it DL'ed ,,now i need to DL gummy 2.0 and go through the setting up..
also have to DL (HDMI fix .maybe)

welp it did not work.. i could not get this dad gummed charge to get into download mode,, its volume up ....y......n....
plus the power button
and the soft home button
but nothing,, no triangles and i trie with battery out then in and still nothing.
maybe i am pressing the buttons in the wrong order.. thoughts and advice would be great

Last edited:

PreceptorJR

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
thx man ,,i am sure the change will be a good change or at least i hope so...
i have it DL'ed ,,now i need to DL gummy 2.0 and go through the setting up..
also have to DL (HDMI fix .maybe)

welp it did not work.. i could not get this dad gummed charge to get into download mode,, its volume up ....y......n....
plus the power button
and the soft home button
but nothing,, no triangles and i trie with battery out then in and still nothing.
maybe i am pressing the buttons in the wrong order.. thoughts and advice would be great

I thought it was that you had to hold down the volume down button and tap power.

bellison41

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was that you had to hold down the volume down button and tap power.
To get into dl mode you need to run ODIN on your computer. Take the back off the phone and remove battery. Use the cable that came with the phone to plug it up. Then just hold volume down and it will go to dl mode. The box up towards the top will turn yellow in ODIN showing you are hooked up.

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Could someone please tell me about Ti backup? I'm ready to flash 2.0 and the new radio but I have no idea how to backup using Ti.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I doesn't hurt to make a backup with CWM too. The backup/restore function is working on versions 4.0.0.8 and above I believe. I know 4.0.0.8 (the blue one) is working great for me.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
maybe a stupid question, but what is the "toolbox" the original post mentions? what does it do and how do I access it?

The Gummy Toolbox allows you to restore some apps that were removed (ie. Media Hub) as well as install themes.

1)Open up Terminal Emulator
2) Type 'su' to get the # sign
3)Type in 'gummytoolbox'
4)Read and follow the on screen instructions.

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, Imoseyon fixed a few things in the Kernel for issues brought to his attention. Its not a must but you can download here and install with CWM imoseyon_leanKernel_voodoo_1.2.0.zip

CHANGELOG
v1.0.0 - initial release (same as 0.13.6 which was included in gummy 2.0)
v1.1.0 - hdmi mirror support, TUN support (as a module)
v1.2.0 - updated memory cache/buffers tweaks to reflect charge memory capacity

Is there a wipe of anything needed when applying this from CWM?

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
What launcher are you guys running?

Im running launcher pro and im loving it.

Also a question when flashing kernels do i have to wipe cache/dalvik and coming from the fascinate i have the habit of doing so before every patch or kernel flash. Seems like setcpu doesnt like profiles so i just went back to voltage control and no issues at the moment with the updated IMoseyON kernel.