[ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 6/22/2011

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Quick question can anybody test this.

When I go into Ti to back up my apps it says that usb devolopenment needs to be ticked. So I tick the check mark and it still states it needs to be ticked. Even though it is. I did a reboot and it still is giving me the same error.

Just some FYI

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Quick question can anybody test this.

When I go into Ti to back up my apps it says that usb devolopenment needs to be ticked. So I tick the check mark and it still states it needs to be ticked. Even though it is. I did a reboot and it still is giving me the same error.

Just some FYI

I have ALWAYS had that issue with TB. Even on my OG Droid.

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Just started doing that did not do it before, but seems to be working so no worries.

Next favor I'm trying to demo out the Qriocity from sony. and I can't seem to find it in the app store via my phone. So I sent a query to google and they said if I was running a custom rom it might be the culprit can any of you guys see if it shows up for you. There is a QR code in the main page of AC. Thanks

RS

chadness

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just started doing that did not do it before, but seems to be working so no worries.

Next favor I'm trying to demo out the Qriocity from sony. and I can't seem to find it in the app store via my phone. So I sent a query to google and they said if I was running a custom rom it might be the culprit can any of you guys see if it shows up for you. There is a QR code in the main page of AC. Thanks

RS
No luck for me. Even on the market web page it says its not compatible.

chadness

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
When I go to the market via the web, It says its compatible with my Samsung sch-i510. My wifes stock charge gets no love either.

RS

Wait, yours says it IS compatible? I'm wondering if you left the word "not" out of that sentence, because the statement about your wife's phone makes it sound like you don't have access to it.

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
????? The wifes phone nor mine will find it via the market on our phones but It does via the PC/market It says it will download in a few moments but nothing has happened in 2 days.

q.jpg

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Have a thought on this Market issue but I can't mess with it atm as I'm at the office and don't have the info handy.

anywhoo if you guys have a copy of the ED2 software take a look at the build.prop and look for the finger print line. Copy that down and then edit the build.prop in the newest GC build to match it. Once done reboot the device and see if the app will download correctly. If that fixes it plz post the fingerprint info from the ED2 build so other can can test this

Edit: Okay just got home folks and tried my suggestion out. That said the app being discussed not showing up DOES show up in the Market now and installs correctly after editing the build.prop file. So everyone knows if they want to edit it here is the info that needs to be changed so it works right. Just edit these 2 lines in your current build.prop to show like I will post below. Once done save the changes and reboot the device. BTW I did this via Root Explorer. You can do it via ADB also but you will have to pull the build.prop make the edits and then push it back.

ro.build.description=SCH-I510-user 2.2.1 FROYO ED2 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/SCH-I510/SCH-I510/SCH-I510:2.2.1/FROYO/ED2:user/release-keys

Last edited:
Reactions: rescueswimmer

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
First off Keljar. Pat yourself on the back very very nice. Love it. The wife likes it but does, she likes the factory SMS setup with the 2 color balloons. Is there a way I can set that up like that for her. Also in the SMS settings what exactly does the "CUSTOM USER AGENT" do?

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
btw if anyone else can test this out would be great to make sure they see the same results I get. If they do after I get done with cooking and the normal house BS i'll pull the build.prop from my device and make the edits and then post a file that everyone can use so they do not have to do the edits themselves.

sixstrings78

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Nice Job!!

I just installed this and WOW im loving it...(hate to sound like the mcdonalds slogan but it is what it is!! lol)
Thanks alot for doing this. It just made my phone that much better.

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed the MLB at bat 2011 does show up. If I change this information will it be visible?

I just check on my device and yes that app does show up in the Market for download. FYI prior to me making the edits in build.prop I posted a page back the app did NOT show up but now does

zman6900

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
So, I tried the "GummyCharged"............. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it. It's a decent rom, with that said, I prefer AB. GummyCharged themed with GummyBeast was okay but it was still lacking IMO. It seemed boring compared to the original. Only mentioning this as a form of healthy criticism. Like I said, I appreciate all the hard work and I love to see new dev. Thanks again guys. :D

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Donation sent kejar! LOVE the ROM. Gives me the feel of my OG Droid but 1,000 times better. Definitely looking forward to what the future has in store. :cool:

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Have a thought on this Market issue but I can't mess with it atm as I'm at the office and don't have the info handy.

anywhoo if you guys have a copy of the ED2 software take a look at the build.prop and look for the finger print line. Copy that down and then edit the build.prop in the newest GC build to match it. Once done reboot the device and see if the app will download correctly. If that fixes it plz post the fingerprint info from the ED2 build so other can can test this

Edit: Okay just got home folks and tried my suggestion out. That said the app being discussed not showing up DOES show up in the Market now and installs correctly after editing the build.prop file. So everyone knows if they want to edit it here is the info that needs to be changed so it works right. Just edit these 2 lines in your current build.prop to show like I will post below. Once done save the changes and reboot the device. BTW I did this via Root Explorer. You can do it via ADB also but you will have to pull the build.prop make the edits and then push it back.

ro.build.description=SCH-I510-user 2.2.1 FROYO ED2 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/SCH-I510/SCH-I510/SCH-I510:2.2.1/FROYO/ED2:user/release-keys

Worked like a Charm. I wonder why the issue? Anybody have any ideas on that one. Like I said my wifes stock ee4 would not find it either.

RS

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Worked like a Charm. I wonder why the issue? Anybody have any ideas on that one. Like I said my wifes stock ee4 would not find it either.

RS

Excellent glad it worked out. Back at the office again already but later today I'll try to get an updated build.prop for other to use so everything displays correctly in the Market.

as to why it is happening my guess is they have not updated things Market side yet since pushing out the EE4 update. Or the app developers haven't done what they need to after thigns get pushed out.