HELP!

monie

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I'm freaking out. I just installed the GummyCharged ROM 1.75 and the new updated toolbox. So I reboot it and keep gettin all these force closes for Google Services Framework and it keeps rebooting and it continues doing this over and over again. Help, please! :( :( :( :( :(

monie

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Whew! Nevermind. I just wiped/factory reset it. Installed GummyCharged 1.75 again and this time DIDN'T install the updated toolbox and it works fine so far.

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't install the ROM and toolbox update at the same time. I ran into the same thing yesterya when I tried it. Went back and wiped the device and made sure everything was good to go with Stock GC 1.7.5. After that I then went back into CWR and flashed the updated toobox and everything works just fine.

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
lol..... all good. glad to hear it is back working for ya.

btw never have fear it next to impossible to mess up a device like the Charge that is unlocked. I've been a Moto guy for yr but wanted to lock in unlimited LTE so I went with Sammy. Brick the bad boy with in the first 3hrs of owning.....lol. Not to worry tho with the files and software on the float it was easily saved.

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
It has nothing to do with the toolbox, I flashed both at the same time. What is important though is wiping your data, which should be done every time you change from one ROM to another. You don't typically have to do it when updating to a newer version of the same ROM, but if you switch to a different type then you have to.

But yeah, download mode is a real life-saver! :cool:

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
But yeah, download mode is a real life-saver! :cool:[/QUOTE]

I so agree coming from HTC Incredible its nice not to have the pucker moment or ten while you wait to see if you phone will reboot!!! :D

monie

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I so agree coming from HTC Incredible its nice not to have the pucker moment or ten while you wait to see if you phone will reboot!!! :D

Lol I agree. I came from the Incredible & couldn't wait to switch.

But hey all you have gummycharged right? Have you guys had any problems with adobe
flash? I haven't been able to run it when using megavideo or videobb. All I've been getting is a small blue box in the middle of the player.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo