Case for Razr M

Jelliot

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone see any good cases for the Razr M. Or are folks just going naked? I see that there is a sensor on the top left that has to be left uncovered for the phone to work, but I imagine this is the same for the Razr Maxx too unless they had to put it close to the top for the Bezel screen.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Go naked, it's so freeing. You save money and don't add bulk. Gorilla glass is great and the case has a Kevlar backing. The nano coating protects against water.

My Moto DX was naked for over 18 months. The screen is still immaculate. The body shows mild expected wear and tear above the Moto logo. No damage to speak of.

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I got the silicone case at Verizon for temporary use. I love the Androidified line of cases from Cruzerlite. I emailed them and they said that they will release cases for the RAZR M. I will get one of them when they are released.

Sent from my Razr

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Fyi I contacted diztronic and they said they have no plans to make a case for this phone.

Bummer, but wait for Cruzer Lite to make some. Top notch build quality and their customer support is beyond exceptional. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

ragsy1083

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen any cases like the LifeProof cases for iPad/iPhone? The big seller is the fact that they're waterproof/ shockproof, and for a professional butterfingers like myself, I don't want to take any chances

CrocadileUT

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I got the silicone case at Verizon for temporary use. I love the Androidified line of cases from Cruzerlite. I emailed them and they said that they will release cases for the RAZR M. I will get one of them when they are released.

Sent from my Razr

Any ETA for Cruzerlite? I like the Androidified cases for the Maxx. A black one for the M would be sweet.

aznguyen316

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm going naked on the Razr M. The materials look strong and solid enough I trust it.. I hope I don't screw myself lol. Gorilla glass looks legit although I wouldn't mind a crystal clear screen protector, but the kevlar baking and minor aluminum is nice. It did go flying out of my hand once cuz of the side was kind of slippery so I will have to be careful with that.

CrocadileUT

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I want to go naked on the M because it slips into my pocket so easy and it looks great, but it's simply too slippery and I know from past experience I will drop my phone eventually. My Droid 2 has some lovely gashes in it, I'd like to avoid that this round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress