Picasa
Text Messaging
"See all"

When I click "See all"
about 7 more options are added to the list. :cool:

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I suppose that it would be nice to have the option of rearranging the order of what choices you see first when hitting the "share" button. That way you would see the option that you most often use first, instead of having to select "see all." Maybe there is some sort of shortcut for that?

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I just tried and when I sent a message, the text icon was put at the top next to the icons and stayed. Did you try sending a pic thru text yet? That and dirkbonn's post tell me it might rearrange based on use or accounts on your phone?

I am on the JB leak tho.....but still try some stuff first.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed this as well. On my Nexus is almost seemed to arrange itself based on frequency of use, but on this phone despite sending lots of pics via gmail it continues to remain at the bottom of the list and while its not the end of the world, I do miss the convenience that I had with it on the GNex.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I notice on both of their posts...Amazon isn't listed, it is on mine and yours and we have to hit see all to see text.

Try removing or logging out of Amazon, see of the list reorders.

I just noticed, after I sent the pic thru text, it's not on my list anymore, but the text icon is still at the top.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

grmncrsnbr

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
That list will reorder based on what you are using, have you tried sending some pics through texts using see all? Then go back and check the list again. The setup on the VGN is the same and mine changed based on what I had sent pics with most recently.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
That list will reorder based on what you are using, have you tried sending some pics through texts using see all? Then go back and check the list again. The setup on the VGN is the same and mine changed based on what I had sent pics with most recently.

I disagree. I've never used Picassa or online albums yet they are always at the top. Text, which I use the most frequently, is not.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I think it might be a JB thing. I just installed the JB leak. when I was still on ICS they weren't ordered, but now that I have JB I noticed that gmail and text are now at the top of the list.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
No. I thought I was going to have to, but turns out you don't for the leak. It was super simple. Don't need to wipe or anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa