Does anyone else?

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
So I was just wondering if any of my fellow Maxx owners find it a bit funny when you see someone else with a bulky extended battery on their phone. I've never paid much attention before, but noticed one earlier and had a little chuckle as I looked at my nice thin Maxx :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Those extended batteries always look so clunky--not only do they make the phone heavier, but they also just break the aesthetic of the phone, since it clearly wasn't designed to have a big hump in the back.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
And to add more laughter to the situation... those extended batteries are still a smaller capacity than the Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk.

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
And to add more laughter to the situation... those extended batteries are still a smaller capacity than the Maxx.

I believe there are a few that are the same size as the Maxx battery, but yeah most are smaller. I honestly think the battery alone on the phone I seen was thicker than the Maxx itself.

Oh and Eclipse It feels odd agreeing with you considering I can see from your pic that your a Blackhawks fan and I'm a Blues fan lol..........

magnamover

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a Bionic that lasts all day on the stock battery. I recently compared my phone to a Razr maxx and saw no noticeable difference in thickness. I did think the razr was wider though. I don't see what the hype is.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a Bionic that lasts all day on the stock battery. I recently compared my phone to a Razr maxx and saw no noticeable difference in thickness. I did think the razr was wider though. I don't see what the hype is.

That's great for a Bionic. But the hype is that the Maxx's battery will generally last all of 2 days on one charge, which is what I experience!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I believe there are a few that are the same size as the Maxx battery, but yeah most are smaller. I honestly think the battery alone on the phone I seen was thicker than the Maxx itself.

Oh and Eclipse It feels odd agreeing with you considering I can see from your pic that your a Blackhawks fan and I'm a Blues fan lol..........

Haha, I hear ya. We need Toews and Keith back desperately. :)

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Before I decided on the Maxx, Rezound people tried convincing me that the extended battery for the Rezound was great, could beat out the Maxx's battery life, and adds 'good' bulk and a better grip to the phone.

...and I laughed and laughed.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Before I decided on the Maxx, Rezound people tried convincing me that the extended battery for the Rezound was great, could beat out the Maxx's battery life, and adds 'good' bulk and a better grip to the phone.

:D Unlike McDonald's, I'm loving it (this)!

Ravage790

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

buddy of mine that works for VZW tried the same on the nexus with an extended. and it cost the same

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Haha, I hear ya. We need Toews and Keith back desperately. :)

Well if it makes you feel any better I always tell people that being a Blues fan is just like being Cubs fan. No matter how good they are they always find a way to break your heart lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik