[ICS] Screenshot for Razr Maxx

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
what launcher you using
how do we change our dpi

Apex Launcher Pro

You have to be rooted, there is a file called build.prop in /system, get to it with a root file explorer, make a backup. Download Notepad++ for Windows, open up the build.prop, find the number "240" using the find / replace commands, and change it to 200 (it's in there twice.) Save the file back to /system and reboot.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I can not do anything as of yet. I hope that Youtube video explains something to me. Once I get home I will watch it and hope for the best. Thanks.

Trial and error my friend took me a good 7 hours from downloading the app to actually getting something I can work with as a home screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Lol, probably an easier solution. Didn't even think about suggesting an app. I always just do it with adb push/pull

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

ADB is quite powerful in useful but for the average Joe I try to suggest a app :D

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Trial and error my friend took me a good 7 hours from downloading the app to actually getting something I can work with as a home screen.

It is pretty sweet, a lot of work but nice!

Still no way I could figure out how to get the batt. gage like yours. I looked through Youtube for a solid hour, came up short.

driver9

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Love your most recent "One Tree" (white on black) would you be willing to make it available to download? Please don't worry at all if not.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
But i believe art should be freely shared and not profited from so here goes

a4y2y6ar.jpg

rezedame.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member