Any non-soakers, non-rooters?

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
True, but how high is your anger level gonna be when your phone is in that very last batch on the last day of the 4th week?

Personally my anger level will be the same as it is now, which is zero, zilch, nada.

We all have opinions and everyone is entitled to one.

Mine is I don't care, it's a phone, I can still make calls on it, surf the Web, play games and listen to music. Personally I invest my energy in important things like my grandson, my family, my personal relationships not worrying, fretting and being mad over a dam update.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Reactions: Ry

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Personally my anger level will be the same as it is now, which is zero, zilch, nada.

We all have opinions and everyone is entitled to one.

Mine is I don't care, it's a phone, I can still make calls on it, surf the Web, play games and listen to music. Personally I invest my energy in important things like my grandson, my family, my personal relationships not worrying, fretting and being mad over a dam update.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

These are valid points, but you gotta remember that we're on the Android Central forum, so there's plenty of enthusiasts who love the latest and greatest.
In this case though, I don't think the anger would come from not having ICS itself, but from being the last in line/last kid picked for kickball, so to speak. I keep plenty busy and have other concerns, but my phone acts as my GPS, communicator, email checker, and overall time passer, so I'm pretty interested in the update, personally.
Edit: I hope that ICS improved navigation on the Razr. It's speedy enough as it is, but I wouldn't mind a boost in the smoothness department.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
These are valid points, but you gotta remember that we're on the Android Central forum, so there's plenty of enthusiasts who love the latest and greatest.
In this case though, I don't think the anger would come from not having ICS itself, but from being the last in line/last kid picked for kickball, so to speak. I keep plenty busy and have other concerns, but my phone acts as my GPS, communicator, email checker, and overall time passer, so I'm pretty interested in the update, personally.

I'm not saying I'm not interested in the update, I am. I had ICS on my nexus and I enjoyed it. I know I will like it on my Maxx also, I just don't worry about it because my phone works well as is.

laps955

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I find this interesting. Me and my girlfriend both purchased our phones under the same account. She had the update pushed to her and I didn't. Neither of us sign up for the soak nor are we rooted

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I Tweeted VZW Support about all this bull with the ICS upgrade & this is what I got..

"@VZWSupport: @PaulVarts I understand your eagerness! The update is rolled out in stages, historically the process takes 3-4 weeks to complete.^AB"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Edit: I hope that ICS improved navigation on the Razr. It's speedy enough as it is, but I wouldn't mind a boost in the smoothness department.

In every situation someone gets to go first and there will always be someone last. How can you find anger towards that unavoidable reality. It's coming guys. Just keep fingers crossed that they work out any bugs reported to them.

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
It is coming, also just Tweeted with Motorola & they sent me to the Upgrade grid on their website.. Says Still in Testing.. So its coming.

I can say this, there is nothing worse than rumors.. People guessing what's going on then others running with those rumors.. That being said..... Do you want ICS with bugs? If not then chill. It will her here soon enough

gymgal1951

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious, when did you and your girlfriend buy your maxes? I'm not in a big hurry, I upgraded from LG ally! I'm really enjoying this phone, esp. having flash support and ton more memory.

Gerorne

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
There was just another thread with people debating if the rollout started. See official words from Verizon that the general public is getting it sounds like progress to me. Glass half full.

Plus it's nice to know that 3-4 weeks is the historical length of time for next time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
There was just another thread with people debating if the rollout started. See official words from Verizon that the general public is getting it sounds like progress to me. Glass half full.

Plus it's nice to know that 3-4 weeks is the historical length of time for next time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Verizon on Shared Plans: "It's coming mid-summer." *Arrives before summer even begins*
Verizon on software updates: "It's rolling out June 22nd." *Arrives in August*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38