Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Certain cases have a small slot built in to them to allow you to install a wrist strap.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk 2.

Now that you mention this, is that why the Cruzer Lite case has the little opening on the bottom corner.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BabeMuneca

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
i know this is an older post....but I wanted to share.....my Razr Maxx isn't "NAKED" anymore.... its carbon fiber.....

i've physically chucked my phone.... no damage ::thank the lord::
i've physically keyed the screen..... no damage ::sighs::

it has life time warranty.....so i can change out the color anytime as well as the screen protector....

holds well in hands and isnt slippery.....
touch on screen is not laggy nor non-responsive....

i like it.... cuz theres also no 'bulk'..... :)

Reactions: bradenfontaine

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I missed who makes that nice CF case....please post link.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Looks like a skingripz type of application tape. Not a case per se. I had something very similar on my evo 3d and loved it. The side pieces never bonded extremely well but the large back pieces were perfect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX pushing info through the internetz!

Reactions: Praggles

kevin.slawinski

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Looks to me like that's a Bodyguardz protector. I use Bodyguardz antiglare screen protectors for all of my compatible electronics, they're an awesome company with wonderful customer support.

All of their products come with their lifetime replacement program, so once (or if) the product gets spent, you can pay a discounted price for them to send you a new one. Check em out! https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.bodyguardz.com&token=yqNo7-Yg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Reactions: bradenfontaine

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
i know this is an older post....but I wanted to share.....my Razr Maxx isn't "NAKED" anymore.... its carbon fiber.....

i've physically chucked my phone.... no damage ::thank the lord::
i've physically keyed the screen..... no damage ::sighs::

it has life time warranty.....so i can change out the color anytime as well as the screen protector....

holds well in hands and isnt slippery.....
touch on screen is not laggy nor non-responsive....

i like it.... cuz theres also no 'bulk'..... :)

With it being white, does it clean easy?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
stare-dad-meme-00004.jpg

Reactions: LdotAdot13

BabeMuneca

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
oddly enough it doesnt get dirty (as in spots or smudge or dirt).....i hold it sideways A LOT (for the ease of texting).....and it hasnt gotten a smudge......and as u know when we constantly hold sumpin in the same spot daily; it tends to leave some sort of imprints right??.......it hasnt for me..........it still white.

Raise Your IQ And Eat Gifted Children!