jelly bean

Alejandro Regalado

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Still, is anyone else a little annoyed that they pushed jb for the newer razr phones first? I get that hardware wise, it was probably easier to create a mod build for vzw, but would it have been such a horrible idea to get the first droid razr owners to jb first? :-\

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
The newest phones will usually have precedence over older models. That's just the way the industry works.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Updates is one thing apple does better then android. When apple issues a update, it is for all compatible phones. Your Iphone has to be pretty old to not get the update. Android issues a update, you have to wait for all the different manufactures to do their tweaking to work for the phone you have, and the manufacture decides if you get the update or not.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Geez Braden I would expect you out of anyone to know klp meant key lime pie. That's what I'm saying though is that phones are still ics, gb, and hc. It is crazy.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It amazes me how android is already making klp and yet there are phones out there still in ics haha

Google is the one that "is already making klp," not android... and klp is just a patch to ICS, as is JB. Google just went straight for klp instead of patching and patching JB (not sure if they are correct or not in doing that, but it is what it is). If you really wanted to keep on the cutting edge you should have gone for a Nexus device.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Sh!t im happy with ICS, it works. there are JB roms out there but they are buggy. and as for Key Lime Pie, i think they need to slow down, and put some really time into these updates. im not excited about many updates, im more excited about correct updates.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sh!t im happy with ICS, it works. there are JB roms out there but they are buggy. and as for Key Lime Pie, i think they need to slow down, and put some really time into these updates. im not excited about many updates, im more excited about correct updates.

Well said, sir!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non