How do I take music off of my Droid Razar XT907 and copy to my laptop?

A

AC Question

how do i take music off of Droid Razar XT907 and copy to my laptop

I do not use my Droid Razr XT907 anymore so i have no data or service unless i use my wifi in my house. I have music on my Razr that i would like to take off the sim card and put on my computer How do I do that

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do i take music off of Droid Razar XT907 and copy to my laptop

There are a thousand ways to do this. Simply plugging it into your PC or laptop via USB is probably the simplest way. You may be asked to install some drivers but if you look under my computer it should show up as a removable drive. Find the music drag and drop or copy and paste. Then things get interesting... There are several apps on the market to move data from phone to whatever. One that I've used way back when was Wi-Fi file explorer. Connect, open a browser, enter an address, search, move. Dozens just like it. Use a file explorer, like File Explorer, Astro, ES file explorer, and share the folks to your Google Drive account, everyone had one you just may not be using it, then access the files over the internet by logging into your Google account. Same for Dropbox and a dozen more just like them. Many if then including Drive have apps that cut out the file explorer. I'm sure there's at least 3 ways that I'm forgetting... If the data is on an SD use an adapter and card reader. My printer has a card reader. Most time consuming way play them with a digital recorder plugged in as headphones and transfer to your laptop or PC. Sorry that would be the second most time consuming way the most time consuming way would be to play them into the recorder then play them into the laptop or PC through its mic input. Whelp that's all I got... One of them should work for you.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i take music off of Droid Razar XT907 and copy to my laptop

Welcome to Android Central! Music would be saved to the phone's Internal Storage or microSD card, not the SIM card. Where was the music downloaded from? If it was anywhere besides Google Play Music, you should be able to connect the phone to your computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the music files to the computer. Or, if the music is stored on the microSD card, remove the card from the phone and insert it into your computer's SD reader, and use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699