Baked Snack v2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So far I'm liking it. Here is a couple issues I've had: 1. Over clocking freezes my phone. 2. Wireless tether doesn't work, I had the one from the maker on my phone and when that one didn't work I tried one of the experimental ones that made my phone boot loop. 3. My swift key keyboard FC.

Now for the good, it's smooth snappy, every thing else works well. I haven't had it long enough to comment on the battery life, but I'm sure that will be good as well. It's a keeper.

Sent from my Epic using Tapatalk

I'm using Wireless Tether v2.0.7 from the Market and it works.

Overclocking seems to freeze my phone on most EB13 kernels. Some users have requested that Hero make a 1.2GHz speed available so the overclocking would work for more people.

Not sure on Swift kb - I only use Swype and Gingerbread kb.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Here are some screenshots from my phone. The launcher, icons and wallpaper are from the ADW Honeycomb-mixx theme.

5543151133_7c4e162f47_z.jpg
5543151333_4da3b72219_z.jpg

5543729520_0c707cf86d_z.jpg

Balzak

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Update:

I just received a response to my question concerning Baked Snack 2.1 for public release from Hero_Over.

He is considering posting Baked Snack v2.1 based on Froyo EB13 here at Android Central tomorrow (Sunday).

So we will have to see what he decides. Hope this brings a smile to your day:)

Today is my birthday and it would be a welcomed present. I love 1.6 and have returned to it after each froyo release or update :)

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The dev told me I may have messed up my file system when it froze up from the over clocking. I had to reflash after that so I'll give wireless tether another try. I mostly user sype any way do swift key isn't a big deal.

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
He also said he would have a new kernal out soon, that would fix the over clocking

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the way Hero usually works is he will make a public release for say, v2.1, and at the same time make a private pre-release for v2.2. Looking forward to v2.2 and the new kernel.

persianpimp

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
hey guys.. can yall see the menu when your using the honeycomb theme included in baked snaked 2.1. For most apps, I only see the icons for the menu because it's so black. Anyone know what i should do?

Thanks

hero_over

ROM Developer
Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
hey guys.. can yall see the menu when your using the honeycomb theme included in baked snaked 2.1. For most apps, I only see the icons for the menu because it's so black. Anyone know what i should do?

Thanks

there is a menufix in my forums. but im guessing you acquired the file another way ;)

Ill be "officially" releasing 2.1 on here today!!

members on here can support it but i will still be answering most questions on my forum.

edit: some personal stuff came up and unfortunately i wont be able to organize a thread here today.

here you go for the time being. My thread will be up tomorrow

ROM:
[link removed]
Menu Fix:
[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

makeotapackage-j4

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
there is a menufix in my forums. but im guessing you acquired the file another way ;)

Ill be "officially" releasing 2.1 on here today!!

members on here can support it but i will still be answering most questions on my forum.

edit: some personal stuff came up and unfortunately i wont be able to organize a thread here today.

here you go for the time being. My thread will be up tomorrow

ROM:
http://bakedsnackshack.com/hbc7y9f34f3ufn39fh3f/BakedSnack2.1.zip
Menu Fix:
http://bakedsnackshack.com/hbc7y9f34f3ufn39fh3f/menufix.zip
Hey bro, myself and many others really appreciate it. I think many post-Froyo members on here are unfamiliar with the Baked Snack brand,therefore uneasy about the possibility of making a donation for a ROM,and then having it be garbage. The majority of members on here are honest+grateful people, so I'm confident that when they flash this for the first time today, you'll probably have many new AC members willing to shell out some cash for 2.2! ;)
So again, THANK YOU. You're a true hero......over (I know it wasn't funny. I just couldn't help myself :)

Darkshneider

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey bro, myself and many others really appreciate it. I think many post-Froyo members on here are unfamiliar with the Baked Snack brand,therefore uneasy about the possibility of making a donation for a ROM,and then having it be garbage. The majority of members on here are honest+grateful people, so I'm confident that when they flash this for the first time today, you'll probably have many new AC members willing to shell out some cash for 2.2! ;)
So again, THANK YOU. You're a true hero......over (I know it wasn't funny. I just couldn't help myself :)
I see what you did there. Over.

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
After I reflashed the rom, wireless tether and swift key do work for me. Other than the overclocking every thing works, great rom!

mikehardez

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed this along with the Honeycomb Fusion theme and I really like the look. I noticed though that the default clock app seems to be removed in Baked Snack 2.1. Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement? Or a simple method to restore the default app?

I need to make sure I wake up in the morning so not having something is a bad idea :p

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed this along with the Honeycomb Fusion theme and I really like the look. I noticed though that the default clock app seems to be removed in Baked Snack 2.1. Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement? Or a simple method to restore the default app?

I need to make sure I wake up in the morning so not having something is a bad idea :p

Froyo EB13 Clock/Alarm (Flash in CWM3)

Reactions: mikehardez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo