Baked Snack v2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Can someone correct me if I am wrong, but after doing some research it seems the only way I can access the bakedsnack 2.0 rom(there is a v2.1 out) is through here: BakedSnackShack.com which requires me to "donate" to even get access.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Can someone correct me if I am wrong, but after doing some research it seems the only way I can access the bakedsnack 2.0 rom(there is a v2.1 out) is through here: BakedSnackShack.com which requires me to "donate" to even get access.

Yes Hero still has v2.0 on members only. I will post a question concerning this in his forum at BakedSnackShack.com and try and get an answer for all of you.

Downloading v2.1 now :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I had 1.6 on my epic when I was on ?clair, is 2.1 updated for EB13?

Sent from my Epic using Tapatalk

Yes Hero_Over released v2.0 based on EB13 back a few weeks ago and now he just released v2.1 yesterday which has CIQ removed and many other things done to it. From the couple reviews users are very pleased with the new v2.1 release.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Hero_Over has always made public releases not long after his private ones, however due to a recent flame war on XDA things are not going as planned. You can either donate to get access to his site, or wait for a public release sometime in the future.

I had 1.6 on my epic when I was on ?clair, is 2.1 updated for EB13?

Yes it is.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes Hero still has v2.0 on members only. I will post a question concerning this in his forum at BakedSnackShack.com and try and get an answer for all of you.

Downloading v2.1 now :)

Let us know if it worth the donation, everything I could find on the baked snack roms(from eclair) made it sound very impressive.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Hero_Over has always made public releases not long after his private ones, however due to a recent flame war on XDA things are not going as planned. You can either donate to get access to his site, or wait for a public release sometime in the future.

That's unfortunate, they are so hostile over there; that is why I will post here waayyyy before I'll ask a question over there.

Reactions: Paul627g

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Let us know if it worth the donation, everything I could find on the baked snack roms(from eclair) made it sound very impressive.

I'm sure it will be.. $5.00 gets you in.. Its not like he's asking anyone to pay his mortgage.. LOL I feel for all the tons of free stuff we get every day this donation from a good developer with a good track record from Eclair ROMs is worth a few bucks.

v2.0 was nice, I'm sure v2.1 is even better.

Reactions: dtm_stretch

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

ROM is very smooth (thanks to Hero's crazy kernel skills no doubt), all force closes from v2.0 were fixed in v2.1, battery life is great, and it even comes pre-themed with Honeycomb. Personally, I prefer Baked Snack over the current versions of Syndicate and Bonzai. Take from that what you will.

Reactions: dtm_stretch

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm using midnight 4.2 now. I was thinking of trying out the new syndicate, but now I think I'm going to have to try out baked snack 2.1, 1.6 was great.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Update:

I just received a response to my question concerning Baked Snack 2.1 for public release from Hero_Over.

He is considering posting Baked Snack v2.1 based on Froyo EB13 here at Android Central tomorrow (Sunday).

So we will have to see what he decides. Hope this brings a smile to your day:)

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Update:

I just received a response to my question concerning Baked Snack 2.1 for public release from Hero_Over.

He is considering posting Baked Snack v2.1 based on Froyo EB13 here at Android Central tomorrow (Sunday).

So we will have to see what he decides. Hope this brings a smile to your day:)

It didn't take a full 24hrs i've already got my access! Downloading and flashing now....Saw your post over there paul...good looking out for us AC member!

Last edited:

robyn25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
If you want to try another rom, how easy is it to go from one to the other? I like the one I'm on but would like to try this one =)
I am on syndicate 1.0.2 How easy or hard would it be to switch to this one? Donating would not be a problem if it really is that good and not too ard to do.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87