[Odin-EC05] Froyo EC05 Prerooted/CWM v2.5.1.0 RFS (Odexed)

tmgolf

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Worked great. Went from EB13 to EC05 without issue. Also did manual update from DK28 to EB13 and phone acted a bit screwy. Got tired of waiting for OTA update. Did same for 2 buddies phones, all is good. Thanks for the instructions, easy to follow.

bjs188

May 29, 2010
Visit site
ok, I tried re downloading drivers, tried EB13, tried DI18 and EC05. I think my phone is bricked. I can boot into download mode, and sometimes into CWM, but every time it fails. Even tried reflashing truly epic rebirth from sd card, no go. I tried different usb cables, different ports.

my phone is now mostly unresponsive. if i power up it shows a little pic of a phone some dots ... and exclamation mark in a triangle ! .....then a computer. uh. is it dead yet?

elbaso

Apr 14, 2010
about.me
I'm eager to jump on this, but I have a question that's been nagging me for a while...

I'm running the ACE 1.7 ROM, which is on EXT4. I'm assuming my data won't get transitioned into EC05 by itself, and that I'll need to use Titanium to backup and restore.

Now, since I'd be going from EXT4 to RFS in this process, would this affect my Titanium backup? Is it able to reliably backup from EXT4, and restore to RFS, without any problems?

I've been having quite a few FC's since getting ACE 1.7, and I did restore my data using Titanium. I've found that wiping the data for the FC'ing apps (and sometimes removing and reinstalling) tends to stop the FC's. I just don't want the same experience on EC05.

Thanks for the great work! The Epic ROM community on this board is the best!

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
ok, I tried re downloading drivers, tried EB13, tried DI18 and EC05. I think my phone is bricked. I can boot into download mode, and sometimes into CWM, but every time it fails. Even tried reflashing truly epic rebirth from sd card, no go. I tried different usb cables, different ports.

my phone is now mostly unresponsive. if i power up it shows a little pic of a phone some dots ... and exclamation mark in a triangle ! .....then a computer. uh. is it dead yet?

I know it sounds stupid but did you try using odin with out the battery in? That worked for me when they kept failing.

darkstar52585

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
if i have apps games ect on my SD card will this delete all my data i have? like saved games and setting on my SD card? thanxs

NV just saw the 1st sorry guys!

jbarna

Mar 24, 2011
www.bwprintworks.com
Well Done! Thank you for the hard work. Once it started it took 2:42 to finish. The only issue I had was google didn't recognize my sign in so I had to put in my account pass again.

jpeterson

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know when EB13 Epics will get the update? are we at the bottom of the list or did I just draw a bad straw on when I'm getting it? Is there a download yet that I can use to get it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non