EB13 ROMs vs EC05 ROMs

LASuxs

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know more specifics if there are any improvements from the EB13 to the EC05. I tried EC05. but i'm not a fan of any of the roms with EXT4 and been mid piecing together an all black/red theme for myself. Said theme seems to now cause whatever launcher i use in EC05 to FC at start. basically i can't have the theme, or maybe is not compatible with the rom. I'd like to know what benefits there are from going from EB13 to EC05?

P.S.
Back to Using SuperNova2.2.2.EB13 EXT4 with Genocide_0.3. No bus like the sports mode, gps or any constant FC or errors

drekosh

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I personally haven't seen any improvements. The only reason I changed is b/c Bonsai and SyndicateROM are both EC05 and they are both great. If they were EB13, I would have stuck with that.

Reactions: LASuxs

LASuxs

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i think most of my apps and theme have problems adjusting with EC05 or something. Too many FCs, and i didnt notice any improvement at all either

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If your themes aren't CIQ removal compliant or (Bonsai/Syndicate compliant) then you will have FC's.

LASuxs

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i see, well not sure what the CIQ part means. Butl i only tried the bonsai and midnight roms, not syndicate yet. and the theme i'm using is basically i just pasted my altered files over the TrulyEpic MiniTheme v1.8final

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
i see, well not sure what the CIQ part means. Butl i only tried the bonsai and midnight roms, not syndicate yet. and the theme i'm using is basically i just pasted my altered files over the TrulyEpic MiniTheme v1.8final

That could very well be your problem one of the files in the TER Mini Theme 1.8 Final is ActivityDialerTab.apk and that is one file that is effected by the CIQ removal and I did that theme before the CIQ removal was incorporated. So if your getting FC's its probably because of that .apk (phone) app.

For a better explanation of what CIQ removal is go to XDA, to the Syndicate ROM thread and there is a big explanation of what CIQ is. They found it and removed it from the ROMs.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wongcheng