Extended Battery Wall Charger

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
HI everyone - hoping someone has had better luck than me with this.

I have two extended AceSoft 3920mah batteries, and they work great. However, I've only been able to charge them one at a time because I can't find a wall charger to be able to charge them outside the phone. I bought two different wall chargers from eBay for like $4 each (shipped) that say they'll work with the extended batteries, but neither one did. This is because on the extended batteries, the contact pins are on the right side of the battery, but the charger pins are mfr'd on the left. The charger works fine with the stock Samsung battery, but I use the extended batteries, so the chargers I bought are useless (oh well, only out $8).

Does anyone have a wall charger for the extended batteries? :cool:

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
It looks like no one else has extended batteries? Bummer. I just ordered a $12 charger off ebay that has adjustable charging pins (in terms of their location), so it can be used for different batteries from different phones. We'll see how it turns out when I get it

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Idk about the chargers, but where'd you get the batteries and are they good quality? I've been thinking about getting one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Idk about the chargers, but where'd you get the batteries and are they good quality? I've been thinking about getting one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I was using the Trexcell 3800mah battery for a couple weeks, and was getting about 2-4 days out of it with my use. I decided to buy an extra one so I could always have one charged up, and decided to go with the AceSoft 3920mah. The AceSoft outperforms much better, with 4-6 days on average. It all depends though; I have my settings tweaked and am running between Calk's and UnNamed ROMs. I paid I think $17 for the Trexcell and $34 for the AceSoft, and the price difference is clear relative to performance. Got them both through eBay.

But, since I don't have the extended battery wall charger, I have been unable to charge the batteries outside the phone so I can always have one ready to swap. Hope the new charger I bought today works out.

Reactions: Sn1per 117

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I only thing I can think of is the oem charger from Samsung. That thing charges from the right side. You probably won't be able to close the cover with the extended battery in it. It goes for around $40 but at least you get an extra oem battery with it.

Amazon.com: Samsung ET-CGPK009GSTA Sprint SPH-D710 Battery Charger with Stand - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I just got the $12 wall charger today, and it FINALLY works!!!! Here's what I bought: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The little charging pins are adjustable and I've already charged the AceSoft battery today (3920mah) - it took about an hour. Friggin awesome. So happy I can finally charge my three extended batteries outside the phone now. Loving this phone more and more every day :).

Reactions: montecristo1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non