[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wh19L45H

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/14/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 2]

is it possible 2 use the FH13 modem with DK's aokp milestone ICS ??? I am on ff18 now I would think I could but testing the waters first ya know :D

im using it on DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable and it is running sweet
Modems aren't usually OS/ROM specific .they can be swapped out to use however you like
the newer modem is the better but then there are some that prefer using older modems

:p

Joeyc23

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
im using it on DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable and it is running sweet
Modems aren't usually OS/ROM specific .they can be swapped out to use however you like
the newer modem is the better but then there are some that prefer using older modems

:p

I've tried every modem and for my location which has very degraded signal strength and low capacity towers nothing has been as good as EL29 :-\

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

rogued

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

I'm also getting the bug where the phone goes into Airplane mode during deep sleep. :-\

_Viper_

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Highly upset right now! :banghead:
Charging port needs some work and Sprint gives me another battery...how does that help if the phone won't charge? Go back when that battery dies....flashed back to stock with root and FH13 modem.....they reflash stock and quick charge the battery....again...how does that help if the phone won't charge? :screwy::what::screwy::what::screwy::what::screwy::what::screwy:

Relevent Comment: FH13 is the modem you should be using if you're not! Sbrissen's new kernel is the business! Have had 2 LoS but it caught it and refreshed itself! With those two additions...this is a Daily Driver! All hail DK2 and his testers for JB greatness!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

tardeaux

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm also getting the bug where the phone goes into Airplane mode during deep sleep. :-\

Ditto, even after flashing back to the nightly and switching back to EG20. Prior to flashing sbrissen's a4 kernel I only had this happen maybe 2 times a week. Haven't tried clearing data or EFS yet :/

js_summers

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Does the advice with the modem apply to US Cellular users? Or is there some other modem we should be using on US Cellular.

tardeaux

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

Does the advice with the modem apply to US Cellular users? Or is there some other modem we should be using on US Cellular.

US Cellular users should only use USCC modems if you like using speakerphone, bluetooth, or enjoy call volume levels anywhere between whisper and "might as well be speakerphone"

mcgleevn

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

FB14 has been the best modem imo... if you take a look over at teamuscellular, you will find nothingblooms edited port of the rom

there is also FF18 modem, but I havent really seen any improvement over FB14, at least on custom roms

Status
Not open for further replies.