[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/23/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

DK, is it your plan to release 6-3 tonight?

Not sure if you were just making some quick fixes, or if its on the agenda for another day.

ecaron

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/23/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

DK, is it your plan to release 6-3 tonight?

Not sure if you were just making some quick fixes, or if its on the agenda for another day.

Join the rest of us just lurking on the thread, waiting for an update. The more you ask, the less time DK_2 has to be releasing;)

krazy_smokealot

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I can second this, also my 3g wont connect but let me play around to determine if its just a local provider issue

Awesome, tonight?

Also, my 3g will not connect... :/ Im wondering if anyone else has the problem or if its just service in my area... but it was connected before I flashed 6-2

That would explain the mms not working right.

So I think I'm having the same issue on Nightly 5 and on the latest test build. I have signal bars but 3g never connects (signal bars stay grey and i never see a 3g icon) I can connect to 4G no problem and WiFi using you WiFi patch Dk

Edit: also 4G disconnects after being on for several minutes!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
All of Dark_Knight2's, Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch threads have been locked and archived due to non-compliance of the Forums Developer Rules. Further details will be posted in the form of a sticky within the hour.

Reactions: QContent
Status
Not open for further replies.